What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Morris takes a dump on the Sharks.

Ha that would be funny. Welcome back JMoz. Love ya!!
Only if he goes through a ritual cleansing process and publicly burns all his Stain, dogs, and rooters paraphernalia, renounces all past allegiances to them , while being flogged with a dead chook ,slobbered on by a bulldog,and burned at the stake with dragon fire ... Then and only then would I be willing to watch him take an oath of allegiance to the Black white and blue ,and be allowed to polish the players boots or some other menial task.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
At least the Easts pity party is over. It's as if no other clubs has ever faced adversity. The media carry on has been sickening.

As to Josh Morris. Good career but much better players have never won a comp. Saw an opportunity to go to a 'better club' and play with his brother. Went about leaving in a classless manner. Move on.

The media carry on shows you how different they treat certain clubs. Trent Robinson’s behaviour in the press conference a few weeks ago shows you how entitled he is, and how he thinks his club is treated less-equal than the other 15. He’s having a laugh if he thinks that.

fizman

Bench
Fellas, I love and appreciate the passionate tribalism of our Beloved Club but those sentiments are now a reflection of yesteryears. Rugby League today is a "Product" in the entertainment industry run by the media for their profitability.

The Clubs, Players and Coaches are simply "Employees of the business".

With this line of thinking, I can easily accept gains and losses with the Club - rightly or wrongly.

My hope for the Craig Fitzgibbon era is that he can replicate his Dad but with the Premiership success. Under Allan Fitzgibbon we played spectacular "Cronulla Sutherland Sharks Rugby League".

What did that look like?

1. Plenty of Local Juniors in the squad.
2. Harding working and highly disciplined footy team.
3. Open football, early ball to the outside backs.
4. Tough defence.
5. Team first approach - no one is bigger than the team.