What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JRHS or FORF???

What would you like the new anti-Jerome org. to be called???

• The Jerome Ropati Haters' Society

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • The f**k Off Ropati Foundation

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • None of the above, I'm a <3Jerome Ropati Luver<3

Votes: 13 40.6%

• Total voters

NZ Warrior

First Grade
In the interests of democracy & good form. I've decided to post a poll for the possible renaming of the "Jerome Ropati Haters' Society". The idea has been put forward to go to a more globally accepted "f**k Off Ropati Foundation".

So, Ladies & Gentlemen. Cast your votes:

Lego_Man

First Grade
Good call NZWazza, and i for one will abide by the result of the referendum.

But i think FORF makes a lot more sense - i mean none of us actually hate jerome, but we all want him to f**k off. And yeah, theres the added advantage of having the same standardised usage for unwanted players across all NRL clubs.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
When I started the Jerome Ropati Haters' Society, I wanted a place for people to come along and hate on a certain player without feeling like they were in just another f**k Off Somebody Foundation. Hence why I moved away from using it.

But, I take your point. When other clubs troll over to our board or us over to theirs. They will have an immediate understanding that we don't want a certain player around if they see a FORF member. But I think the Jerome Ropati Haters' Society just sounds so much more classier.

I think a lot of people are taking "Hater" out of context. None of us really hate Ropati to death. But there is a helluva lot of hating going on towards Ropati. That is why I have categorised the group as "Haters". Simple as that.

Auckland4ever

Juniors
You pack of limpwristed ladyboys. You either need to be a mob or a clan or the "n" word with a "z" on the end, not a "society" or a "foundation". Those are for old ladies and middle aged wives of Remuera businessmen.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
I'm sorry I didn't put the "I don't care, I'm a douche" option in there for you, Doug :p

And I forgot to put the "I'm Auckland4eva and I pick up the limpwristed ladyboys all the time, because they are cheaper".

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Yeah, there's one more person out there who is a Jerome Ropati Luver. It's probably Jerome, himself.

Scott

Bench
I've gone for the FORF.

It seems to be all the hype these days with Brett Finch and Brett Seymour having such groups named sfter them.

Skinner

Coach
NZ Warrior said:
I'm sorry I didn't put the "I don't care, I'm a douche" option in there for you, Doug :p

And I forgot to put the "I'm Auckland4eva and I pick up the limpwristed ladyboys all the time, because they are cheaper".

Ahhh, the limpwristed ladyboy himself and his little band of me toos

Classic :lol:

What about the 'Cincinnati Bow Ties" ? Or is it going in the wrong direction ?

You could cut the sexual tension in here with a knife

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
As long as we get our point across then I don't really care what we get called. As for anyone who thinks us lowly or what. Here's my reason of disliking the bloke

Now, hating as some say is too strong a word especially for some one you don't know. I guess you could say I dislike him, not because he's a bad person and does stupid thing but purely because he is playing a position on the field that is part of the vital cog in working as ateam. For mind he is not doing that, he's letting the team down and causing fans more grief in watching him getting things wrong. He's also not doing his job properly that even suggets he deserves the poistion.

Hope that clarifies something.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Look what the FOFF has pulled off - they got their guy into the NSW origin team. Funchy knows he has his merry band of FOFFers and plays hard to FOFF them OFF.

We can only hope the FORF is half as successful.

-Dr.J- said:
What was wrong with it, and what's with the abuse.

Ever though of using the word 'is' ? As in "This thread IS sponsored by Play doh"

Im simply commenting because it seems ironic that someone who refers to the participants of this thread as childish can't even string a sentence together.