What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JT's Side For Round 13 Clash against Warriors

rabs

Staff member
we wil give this a shake with the fresh faces and up against the worst defensive team in the league - perfect timing for sandow to come in

rabs

Staff member
Can someone please confirm for me if the game is the first or the second game shown on channel nine? Also is it true that it is replayed on fox at 1am in the morning?

on fox last night it was advertised as a 6pm EST start so we'll need to catch it on the live updates here I guess, definitely the second game on nines telecast

Zigwaa

Bench
Yeah Geddes should go well. I saw that he and few other Bears made the NSW Residents team to play before the next Origin. Rogers, Ryan Verlinden & Charlie Herotukutuku were the other.

Good luck to them.

Does anyone know if Verlinden is contracted to Souths? I hear he's a monster and is incredibly strong in the weight room, his selection in this team means he's doign well on the field too.

Does anyone know if Verlinden is contracted to Souths?

I read on another forum that he has been, however the source was a fairly doubtful one. I have a pretty good contact at the Bears but he is OS at the moment. Maybe someone like Girvie would know for sure. If he hasn't been signed, we should do so post haste as he will be picked up by another nrl team for sure. He is too good for Reggies.

Ike E Bear

Juniors
I read on another forum that he has been, however the source was a fairly doubtful one. I have a pretty good contact at the Bears but he is OS at the moment. Maybe someone like Girvie would know for sure. If he hasn't been signed, we should do so post haste as he will be picked up by another nrl team for sure. He is too good for Reggies.

Then get him in firsts onto the bench! I'm love to see guys who are killing it in the reggies get a go when the guys in firsts are struggling. Even if they lose, at least they been given their shot.

Manuokafoa is on his last straw for me ... the dropped ball in the second half against the Dragons nearly gave me a seizure. He didn't really step up and seize the opportunity that Greenfield's injury presented him.

Along the same lines, I really feel for Pettybourne, as he didn't get a fair go at all.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Looks like a pretty decent side. How good is this Simpson character? Will be interesting to see how he goes against Ropati. At least your new halfback won't have Pricey all over his kicking game.

Last edited: