What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jubilee Ave

saintsarah

Juniors
I recently attempted to join the Jubilee Ave forum, as i had previously been a member many moons ago, but have since changed email addresses and hadn't accessed it for ages, and was disheartened to find that you have to make a minimum of 20 posts to join!..sorry but as Saints supporters aren't we meant to stick together not be segregated. I didn't have to do this before to join. It all feels kind of exclusive. I agree with having a proper email address so as not to attract spammers, but i for one enjoy reading everyone's thread's rather than contributing, as most of the time someone else has already made commented on the thoughts i may have had. I think these forums are important to keep us in the look as supporter's and to have a laugh at times!...but not everyone feels the need to say something!

just saying, and sorry for whinging but it's how it is :(

Minh

First Grade
20 posts is not much Sarah, I waited till I got 4000 odd to get into J/A and it's interesting in there. i just talk a lot of nonsense that nobody is interested in anyway and before you know it you will have enough posts easy.

Leysin

Juniors
I recently attempted to join the Jubilee Ave forum, as i had previously been a member many moons ago, but have since changed email addresses and hadn't accessed it for ages, and was disheartened to find that you have to make a minimum of 20 posts to join!..sorry but as Saints supporters aren't we meant to stick together not be segregated. I didn't have to do this before to join. It all feels kind of exclusive. I agree with having a proper email address so as not to attract spammers, but i for one enjoy reading everyone's thread's rather than contributing, as most of the time someone else has already made commented on the thoughts i may have had. I think these forums are important to keep us in the look as supporter's and to have a laugh at times!...but not everyone feels the need to say something!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
4. would you select chris leikvoll or Andrew hart in a run-on side?

saint.nick

Coach

Trust me, it takes no time to reach 20. I couldn't believe how fast I reached 50! I also don't understand the exclusiveness of jubilee ave. It sounds like some kind of superior realm of demi god dragons fans

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
6. what can you see in this picture?

rorscach.jpg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
8. why is it that cooking shows are so f**king popular at the moment?

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach

My head hurts. You've said more in one post than I have in 10000.

Go to the NRL or Sharks forum and post to your hearts content.

Then, go to Jubilee Ave.

And iron my shirt.