What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Judgement Day Thread*Possible Spoilers*

Big Pete

Referee
Agreed Parra, that hasn't happene in quite awhile. It shows credit to those wrestlers that they don't need the title to get over.

Liking this card the more I see it. Apart from the WWE Title and the ECW Title match, the show looks quite decent. A big turnaround on what this PPV was booked as last year.

thuganomics

Coach
Either way they should be able to put on an entertaining match. MVP hopefully gets the push and hopefully Benoit gets elevated to WHC afterwards.

Misanthrope

Staff member
that I agreed, although I do want Henry in the title frame as well

There is no emoticon to adequately express my distate at that statement. The man is terrible. The only thing that makes him bearable is that at least he's better than Khali.

Big Pete

Referee
Bahaha, lockyno1, providing comedy to LU since 2004!

Henry annoys me on the mic. to no end! Infact he takes more longer to talk than Taker does, not because it's his character, it's because how freakin big he is.

To be fair, he was better than I expected last year, I would prefer if he just left the WWE though, oh and take Tista and Kahli and maybe Umaga with him.

lockyno1

Post Whore
It is the voice though, it is funny. Should re-unite with Teddy Long though! Henry for WORLD CHAMPION!

Big Pete

Referee

Why do I bother to argue haha!

Henry should be nothing more than cannon fodder to push up and comers, that is all.

lotm

Juniors
They don't call him the World's Strongest Man for nothing!
actually, they do. he's not. there is a place for mark henry in the wwe, but it's not in the title picture. a viscera-esque role (i.e. jobber) is about right. beating a big man is impressive no matter how many losses he takes. job him out to all and sundry.

Latest posts