What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Judiciary Consistency

Bobby Moses

Juniors
Just a general question. How could no penalty, no citing or no warning have been given for the high tackle on Sam Burgess on the weekend? Unless I missed it no action whatsoever on a swinging arm coming in contact with the head. Not even going to mention Milford's front kick on Jason Clarke,,,,,,, oh I just did.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Just a general question. How could no penalty, no citing or no warning have been given for the high tackle on Sam Burgess on the weekend? Unless I missed it no action whatsoever on a swinging arm coming in contact with the head. Not even going to mention Milford's front kick on Jason Clarke,,,,,,, oh I just did.
Mate we've faced some adversity this year and haven't had many calls our way at all!

But we are rising above and showing a true steel!! That's what our club is all about!

Just imagine if it was Sam they'd be a bloody outcry from guys like @Clifferd

They'd start coming down on Sam like a tonne of bricks....

Clifferd

Coach
Mate we've faced some adversity this year and haven't had many calls our way at all!

But we are rising above and showing a true steel!! That's what our club is all about!

Just imagine if it was Sam they'd be a bloody outcry from guys like @Clifferd

They'd start coming down on Sam like a tonne of bricks....

Actually sam is probsbly one of my favourite players in the nrl. I love the way he plays

Latest posts