What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Judiciary & Match Review charges - 2022 season

Someguy

First Grade
Not sure how that doesn’t get a week. That was a reckless shoulder charge.

3 reasons

he didn’t hit high
his Team is still in the finals
He is not ravalawa

if he hit either of the first two criteria he gets 2 weeks, hits the final criteria and it’s 6

Frailty

First Grade
NRL MRC and Judiciary giving everyone a good example of how useless they are this finals.

I wasn't surprised to see Milne get sent off for a tackle with a swinging up where he almost jumps to make the hit. He did the same in the first week of finals, got sin binned, but somehow got away with a fine. It's almost like players don't actually take heed of fines.

Kikau has thrown how many shoulder charges this season? Yet, has not missed a game. He is in the same book as NAS and JWH has a player that hasn't changed a single thing because fines do not mean anything.

betcats

Referee
NRL MRC and Judiciary giving everyone a good example of how useless they are this finals.

I wasn't surprised to see Milne get sent off for a tackle with a swinging up where he almost jumps to make the hit. He did the same in the first week of finals, got sin binned, but somehow got away with a fine. It's almost like players don't actually take heed of fines.

Kikau has thrown how many shoulder charges this season? Yet, has not missed a game. He is in the same book as NAS and JWH has a player that hasn't changed a single thing because fines do not mean anything.

Kikau has been charged once previously for a shoulder charge this year another grade one. Delusional to suggest he has the same kind of record as someone like JWH or even NAS each of them have 5 or 6 charges each this season.

lockyno1

Post Whore
I still maintain his and Burgess' charges were the wrong way around

well you would have had to ply Paulo or roll our Mansour in the walking frame so be thankful.

yiu are correct though and what was more dumb was Souths not challenging it

Bazal

Post Whore
Not sure if it belongs here, however Ryan Matterson has opted to take a 3 match suspension as opposed to a $4,000 fine. I can’t imagine a better scenario to sum him up.

He just figures he'll probs be concussed for those three matches anyway

Munky

Coach
Not sure if it belongs here, however Ryan Matterson has opted to take a 3 match suspension as opposed to a $4,000 fine. I can’t imagine a better scenario to sum him up.

I want the judiciary to do live charges now.

Offer players the choice, cop a fine or sub off for the rest of the game.

I wonder what Matterson would choose.

Also what his price would be for @SLRBRONCOS to have his way..

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I want the judiciary to do live charges now.

Offer players the choice, cop a fine or sub off for the rest of the game.

I wonder what Matterson would choose.

Also what his price would be for @SLRBRONCOS to have his way..
Matto would need to see a neurosurgeon after I’m done with him because I’d root the discs right out of his back.

So $40k minimum is my guess

Munky

Coach

Have to assume that's a red line through his name for NSW and the match fee, not sure that's a decision that will be positively looked upon.

Early wins can make the difference going through the Origin period and later on before the finals when it comes to resting players.

After tax and tithe he is probably only down $1,500.

Latest posts