What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Judiciary

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Mark Coyne...my childhood hero...is a f**king moron...I’ve lost all faith in that merkin...end rant.
Please, you're responding to something said on an online forum... from possm.

My favourite memory of Mark Coyne was when he was knocked out, but got up again. It was at Kogarah. In the NW corner we saw it all.

Our goal line was under serious stress and he was staggering, Team mates literally pushed Coyney out to the wing. The opposition saw it and that's where they targetted their attack.

Mark Coyne pulled off a try-saving tackle. He saved the day, and I doubt very much if he remembered any of it.

You can't coach that sort of commitment.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Please, you're responding to something said on an online forum... from possm.

My favourite memory of Mark Coyne was when he was knocked out, but got up again. It was at Kogarah. In the NW corner we saw it all.

Our goal line was under serious stress and he was staggering, Team mates literally pushed Coyney out to the wing. The opposition saw it and that's where they targetted their attack.

Mark Coyne pulled off a try-saving tackle. He saved the day, and I doubt very much if he remembered any of it.

You can't coach that sort of commitment.

my greatest memory of Coyne was when he burned Canberra in a 93 semi. He always played with heart no matter what. He was St George through and through.

my worst memory of Coyne was when he endorsed Mary...followed by getting drunk in Singapore and getting arrested for being an idiot....but that’s not as bad as endorsing Mary.

Dragon David

First Grade
So Melbourne prop escapes last night's brutal shoulder to the face with a fine. That's insane.
If all of the incidents of crusher tackles and shoulder hits were from Dragons' players, then suspensions for sure. I must say though in defence to those players, just all bad timing or the way they fell except for the Eels guy, Niukore on Eisenhuth.

boardlumps62

Juniors
So Melbourne prop escapes last night's brutal shoulder to the face with a fine. That's insane.
I would have to watch it again but I'm sure that shoulder was lead with intent
The tackle by Nelson Solomona that was definitely leading the shoulder with intent to maim and should have been weeks. Potential to do real damage how does that compare with the tackle by Tyrell with intent to injury. Get real!!

redv13

Bench
Why not complain about judiciary in this thread might come to someone's attention that way. There will be more so now we can find it all in one place. Simple
I feel we as a club get dicked around with the judiciary. I can’t even remember the last time Saints fought a charge and got off!! Never happens yet other clubs....
And can someone explain the difference between Tariq’s suspensions with shoulder to head contact compared to NAS vs Parra?? Am I losing the plot on this one or did he absolutely get the Parra player flush in the face with his shoulder?? Fine. Nil suspension. Get Fu**ed you cun**

boardlumps62

Juniors
I feel we as a club get dicked around with the judiciary. I can’t even remember the last time Saints fought a charge and got off!! Never happens yet other clubs....
And can someone explain the difference between Tariq’s suspensions with shoulder to head contact compared to NAS vs Parra?? Am I losing the plot on this one or did he absolutely get the Parra player flush in the face with his shoulder?? Fine. Nil suspension. Get Fu**ed you cun**
There go feel better now you got that off your chest.
That is exactly how I feel. I look and go that was bad he lead with his shoulder. What no charge oh I get it he is so tall it was accidental he didn't mean it. f**k he tried to kill the bloke at least give him a broken jaw. What oh yeah he plays for Melbourne do it again it's ok.
See now we can complain and it's all here in one place. Nice

redv13

Bench
There go feel better now you got that off your chest.
That is exactly how I feel. I look and go that was bad he lead with his shoulder. What no charge oh I get it he is so tall it was accidental he didn't mean it. f**k he tried to kill the bloke at least give him a broken jaw. What oh yeah he plays for Melbourne do it again it's ok.
See now we can complain and it's all here in one place. Nice
I do feel better after that!!

Gareth67

First Grade

I realize that I have harped on about Gutherson on another thread , however at the time I didn’t realize the the grub was only to receive a fine .

I just cannot understand the duplicity of the judiciary ? The mug should had been hung , drawn and quartered for his hit on the unprotected Clune .

They never cease to amaze me with their dubious decisions on just what constitutes foul play . Mugs !

possm

Coach
The best action should be for the ref to called 'held' nore quickly. Forget about the post contact metres, player safety is more important. I say, once two defending players have grabbed hold of an attacking player, the ref should immediately call 'held'.

Reactions: jak

jak

Bench
The best action should be for the ref to called 'held' nore quickly. Forget about the post contact metres, player safety is more important. I say, once two defending players have grabbed hold of an attacking player, the ref should immediately call 'held'.
good point,would save a lot of so called crusher tackles

jak

Bench
I realize that I have harped on about Gutherson on another thread , however at the time I didn’t realize the the grub was only to receive a fine .

I just cannot understand the duplicity of the judiciary ? The mug should had been hung , drawn and quartered for his hit on the unprotected Clune .

They never cease to amaze me with their dubious decisions on just what constitutes foul play . Mugs !
how many weeks did frizell get for brushing the ref.

Maddragon99

Juniors
Perhaps Burns will make his Dragons debut,

Shame for Fuimaono he’s been playing will but I think we can cover his spot for 2 weeks.