What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Judiciary

jak

Bench
“ Yep , yep , yep “ as Francis the talking horse use to say , they are now displaying the antics of soccer players - how bloody disgusting that our game has deteriorated to this point , or should I say been allowed to by 3rd rate referees whom would be hard pressed to get a run at park footy .

Controlled by a judiciary whom are totally inadequate in their duties , whom in turn are you told just how far to go by the NRL itself . 🐴
thats the trouble ol fella its not our game any more.

Dragon David

First Grade
thats the trouble ol fella its not our game any more.
You can blame the pandemic for these wholesale rule changes from 2020 to ..... Trying to make the game faster but with a lot of exclamation marks and fullstops in the process. I don't think that footy will be the same anymore and it is extremely likely that further rules will come in and everyone will go gaga as to who, what where, how did that happen. Nothing straight forward anymore as compared to how the game used to be controlled. Just too many controls.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
I truly thought that they would continue on with it over the entire SOO series before gradually dropping it into the ‘ too hard ‘ basket .

Still V’landys was formerly a big-wig in the horse racing industry , so he must know what he is doing , after all horses and rugby league players have so much in common. . 😳
Is that why weve got a few Nags in our forward pack

getsmarty

Immortal
You can blame the pandemic for these wholesale rule changes from 2020 to ..... Trying to make the game faster but with a lot of exclamation marks and fullstops in the process. I don't think that footy will be the same anymore and it is extremely likely that further rules will come in and everyone will go gaga as to who, what where, how did that happen. Nothing straight forward anymore as compared to how the game used to be controlled. Just too many controls.

You could be right.... they will call it progress Lol

Gareth67

First Grade
Well old Foghorn Robby the rooster is at it again , running around the barnyard squawking his silly head off “ the sky is falling - the sky is falling , the refs are picking on my choir boys again ! “

Get a grip Robby , your mob have been a protected species for yonks now , it’s about bluudy time that you were held to account for your flagrant disregard for attacks to the head of opposing teams .

After all it was you and Tedesco who whinged to the media about the problem in the first instance . 🐓

Last edited:

The Villain

Juniors
Did anybody see Ravalawa’s shoulder charge? I don’t think it was replayed.

I hope he isn’t that stupid to do it again.

The Villain

Juniors
Wonder if Taukeiaho
gets suspended...you can dream...
I don’t believe there should even be a penalty if the player is falling. As Cleary was. A defender can’t change their target in a split second. So in my opinion he should get off. But the fact he’s a Rooster? The irony is beautiful.

thebigredv

First Grade
Way to ruin a good win. There's always something with these guys... Rava is such a brutal player whose physicality we need but this is getting beyond a ridiculous. I doubt we will fight it. I still haven't seen it, apparently not that bad but he's trouble because it's a repeater.

thebigredv

First Grade
Ravalawa should contest this bullshit charge!

Just saw it on replay from a distance, no close up angle. Gets up with his arms around him but I am sure there has been better vision that the judiciary have seen.

I'd really like to see better vision. I mean if it was by a player at the Roosters there'd be a lot more made of it all over social media. Meanwhile we are about to lose our damaging winger for a total of more than a third of the season. Not saying it isn't deserved but can we get a better angle?

Gareth67

First Grade
I have looked everywhere , however I cannot find a clip of the tackle . What I do know is that the judiciary have increased his punishment 100% as it is his third in 2 years . Third in 2 years ! Good lawd he is without doubt one of the dirtiest players in the game - if you believed what the charge sheet states .

Quite simply we know that he is not a spiteful player as many are in the game today , he merely has a bad tackling technique and as such the judiciary should take that into account and show some leniency to him .

He is one of the most destructive and exciting players in the NRL and it would indeed be an absolute shame if the fans are robbed of his skills because that they - the members of the judiciary , cannot consider individual cases upon their merits , instead of dishing out suspensions like unthinking automated robots .

Last edited:

Latest posts