What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jumping on the greenwagon...

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
yo raiders fans!

good work on getting to the finals..

i'll be cheering for your mob from this point onwards in season 2012...

thought i'd start this thread for other opposition fans to jump on the greenwagon and wish their support for the green machine in the finals campaign..

best of luck boys! you're about due.. and a hell of a lot more deserving of a great finals series than the rest of the top 8.

pm-GreenMilk-art-20120809215039315937-620x349.jpg

bileduct

Coach
If we made the GF I wonder if Canberra Milk would bring back the Raiders lime?

I never had it, but I am informed it tasted like utter shit.

Surely

Post Whore
Best of luck tomorrow but not too much.

Lime milk is the shit, try a lime and banana milkshake some time.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I enjoyed it.

There is no doubting the fickleness of the Canberra community when it comes to sport. It's always fun to hear the comments coming from bandwagoners on days like today.

Capital_Dragon

Juniors
I'm on the bandwagon now that the Red V are out. Well I have probably seen more Raiders games this year than half of their members (and on the quiet I am a Raiders member too).

At the match where the Scum from the Shire beat them earlier this year I had a mob of pale blue bogans near us hanging it on Fergo for leaving them and coming to the Raiders to win a premiership. They were carrying on about how wonderful their top 4 finish would be this year and how the Raiders would be wooden spoon contenders come September.

Would be so sweet to see them bundled out today. 45 years and won f**k all, Sharkies, Sharkies ...

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Just on the quiet what wagon were you on in 09 ?

i was on the dragons wagon for the 09 finals..

unfortunately it was stuck in reverse, and someone forgot to tighten the wheel nuts :(

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
go you green things!

now to smash souffs next weekend... should be an easy task..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Wont matter boss......you'll just hop on board whoevers left. G'teed to follow the winner then champ!

nah.. if the raiders get bumped out i'll have no reason to cheer for the remainder of the teams...

probably the worst possible combination of teams left in the comp..

Vin Fizz

Bench
nah.. if the raiders get bumped out i'll have no reason to cheer for the remainder of the teams.probably the worst possible combination of teams left in the comp..
Yeah fair enough. I dunno how to do that TBH. I just can't imagine following any more than one side even in the finals. I started to contemplate who I may have to follow if the development didn't get up and we folded. That was hard enough. Heart told me the Raiders (live down here). Even still i couldnt really imagine it. It's that fecking Green Machine song that does me in :). I'll just watch the footy from here on in. Won't feel sick like I did in the lead up to today and funnily after it as well (Ha) for the rest of the year. Good luck to you all. Seeyas in 2013. Sharkies 123 Sharkies 123 Shar..........oh fugit waaaaahhhhhhwahhhh.....

Vin Fizz

Bench
its no up up the sharkies but its pretty 80s and awesome.

Yeah I know.....It's not that its that bad, it just grates on me for some reason. Ive been to CS stacks of times and it just gets to me everytime. I must say though CS is the best place to wacth footy from though. Fantastic venue.