What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junior Amone

since77

Juniors
why because i would choose to focus on the good in our team rather than your negative approach you would?
Lol dude I think you might be on the wrong team’s forum. This is the St.George Illawarra page. Want to enlighten me on all the positives I’ve missed watching this sh*tshow unfold for the last decade or so?

Lol dude I think you might be on the wrong team’s forum. This is the St.George Illawarra page. Want to enlighten me on all the positives I’ve missed watching this sh*tshow unfold for the last decade or so?
Love my dragons so think I’m in the right place ? Yes there are negatives (alot of them not denying it) but there are also some positives and here’s hoping for improve on and off the field…let’s hope over next couple of years we all have a laugh and win some premierships and put some respect and pride back in the jersey

SBD82

Coach
Read again. I never attacked OT, just stated he should not make assumptions he has no proof of. He also said Debelin told her he was not in a relationship. Was he there to hear that? It is bullshit. The girl was a well known Dragons groupie who knew most of the guys and their status. And OT was the one who came out with the personal attack on me, hoping for my wife to be banged by my friend. That was all class, hey.

I myself choose to not judge people for the choices they make, unless it directly affects me. If that makes me less principled in your eyes, big whoop. Your judgement of my character means sfa too. Have a good night.
Wasn’t really referring to you.

But seems like maybe I should have been?

The Word

Juniors
Thanks for posting getsmarty. Unfortunately it's a disappointing interview with Amone.

Sensationalism by the report, that he had his contract "torn up". It wasn't, it was annulled by the fact that he was deregistered by the NRL. Which was due to his own actions, his court conviction.

Despite the reporter claiming Amone said he will learn from his mistakes, not once in the interview did he admit that he even made a mistake. It was simply all about how strong he is and how he will come back even stronger and prove "all the haters" are wrong, and that he and his family are, in fact, right.

The only regret I can see is that he has lost a great job, playing sport for a living, and earning $500k per year, and he wants it back.

Once again no remorse, no apology to the victim, or the supporters, or to the club.

Mojo

Bench
Thanks for posting getsmarty. Unfortunately it's a disappointing interview with Amone.

Sensationalism by the report, that he had his contract "torn up". It wasn't, it was annulled by the fact that he was deregistered by the NRL. Which was due to his own actions, his court conviction.

Despite the reporter claiming Amone said he will learn from his mistakes, not once in the interview did he admit that he even made a mistake. It was simply all about how strong he is and how he will come back even stronger and prove "all the haters" are wrong, and that he and his family are, in fact, right.

The only regret I can see is that he has lost a great job, playing sport for a living, and earning $500k per year, and he wants it back.

Once again no remorse, no apology to the victim, or the supporters, or to the club.
He's also a pretty average player. Absolutely blessed by the golden opportunity given to him by the Dragons. Threw it all away. Egomaniacal nitwit. Next.

Last edited:

Victoire

Juniors

Well said. The Word, indeed