What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junior Kiwis vs Junior Kangaroos Coverage ?

slammingsam

Juniors
I don't think Fox Sports are doing it for people in Australia are they ? Is there any online links..Justin tv etc..?

Cheers

Brutus

Referee
An absolute disgrace this is not being televised on Pay into Aus.

Think of all the useless union matches that get shown on Fox Sports.

When the next TV deal is done, games such as these must be included into the bargain. QLD v NSW under 21's ect.. are other games that should be given a run.

ethos

Live Update Team
NZ are up 6-0 after 20 minutes with a try to Siuatonga Likiliki and a Shaun Johnson conversion.

ethos

Live Update Team
Where are you getting that from Ethos?

From the NSWRL's twitter account of all places. They're just posting score updates.

I've searched high and low, can't find any other coverage on the net at all..

ethos

Live Update Team
Australia level it up at 6-all as Dane Gagai crosses off a great pass from halfback Sam Williams.

ethos

Live Update Team
95 metre intercept try to winger Michael Oldfield puts Australia ahead when NZ looked set to score. Cam King misses the kick

AUS 10-6 at halftime.

Brutus

Referee
thanks fox sports for not showing this.

you show all those Under 20 club games yet can't show a junior test.

f**kin joke.

Didgi

I think this is the NZ side:
New Zealand: Glen Fisiiahi, Bill Tupou, Siuatonga Likiliki, Dean Whare, Drury Low, Carlos Tuimavave, Shaun Johnson, Lama Tasi, Matthew McIlwrick, Martin Taupau (c), Jason Taumalolo, Sam Mataora, Sebastine Ikahihifo.
Interchange (from): Nafe Seluini, Sam Lousi, Mark Ioane, Isaac Maliota, Paki Afu, Kane Morgan

Can't find Kangaroos. Does anyone have the final Kangaroos side?

Last edited:

Latest posts