What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junior Tatola

Rabbits20

Immortal
Just wanted to make a thread up to discuss this bloke, he’s been great for us, I thought he’d kick on from last season but not this good! What an awesome 2019 he has had.

His fitness levels were so much better in 2019 and Wayne put faith in him right from start of pre season training!

The energy in his carries was great and he’s just been very solid, plus his work rate is much improved hit up wise he eats up the metres and in defence he is much better overall.

I think he’s still really only a kid too at 23 years old I think and he’s been playing this well already!

Geez I hope we keep him long term.

Travitoh

First Grade
Just wanted to make a thread up to discuss this bloke, he’s been great for us, I thought he’d kick on from last season but not this good! What an awesome 2019 he has had.

His fitness levels were so much better in 2019 and Wayne put faith in him right from start of pre season training!

The energy in his carries was great and he’s just been very solid, plus his work rate is much improved hit up wise he eats up the metres and in defence he is much better overall.

I think he’s still really only a kid too at 23 years old I think and he’s been playing this well already!

Geez I hope we keep him long term.

His greatest attribute imo is his enthusiasm for footy and his team mates. I often see him getting around the boys whether it be an encouraging pat on the back or pumping up a good bit of play. You can't buy an attitude like that

Latest posts