What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Juniors at Parramatta

PARRACHILEAN

Juniors
Hello Parra fans i know this probably isn't the right time to talk about this. Especially now when we are playing the most important match of the year . But something i really want to know about our club.
We have many sg ball comps and Harold mathews comps over the years through that time we have had some so many good jnr does anyone have a good website to find past chanpions of sg ball and harold mathews teams. that parra have had over the years. just want to see the type of players we have had to let go over the years.

1 wade mackinon
2 willie tonga
3 michael witt
4 lee te mari
5 Chris armit and nathan armit...

Thanks guys Go parra ....

Stagger eel

Staff member
very difficult to probably find on line any where but if you ask the club they may be able to provide you lists of squads for any grade you want and year...

I can't guarantee whether they'll come to the party or not.

Bigfella

Coach
just want to see the type of players we have had to let go over the years.

Mate if you listen to Ray Hadley long enough he will probably give you a list ... but you'd be better of pulling out your won fingernails with hot pliers than doing that.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
hmm... i was gunna say i have the annual reports for the past 10 years or so, but i don't tink i have time to type out all the names

ioki

Juniors
PARRACHILEAN said:
1 wade mackinon
2 willie tonga
3 michael witt
4 lee te mari
5 Chris armit and nathan armit...

so out of that list, who would you keep and replace the current top 13..

my answer is... no one!

Latest posts