What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just Bought NRL in Sydney

Noonster

Juniors
Just picked up a copy of Rugby League on X-Box 89.95 at Grace Bros Pitt St Sydney, and an x-box beast bundle total $420

labinator

Juniors
according to GB, they arent getting the pc version till the 15th, i thought all platforms were released at once

Rockn

Juniors
Noonster said:
Just picked up a copy of Rugby League on X-Box 89.95 at Grace Bros Pitt St Sydney, and an x-box beast bundle total $420

Got ripped off Beast packs are $338 in BigW brisbane

Rockn

Juniors
Rockn said:
Noonster said:

Got ripped off Beast packs are $338 in BigW brisbane

Sorry mate, just read the post properly this time- GREAT DEAL- lucky bugger! :D

Raider_69

Post Whore
im skeptical
in sydney the release is friday, i doubt that you acually have it
you might and if you do your a lucky prick
but i doubt it

axl rose

Bench
Noonster said:

ah crap! i was just at Pitt street mall. I wish Harvey Norman would get off his fat ass and get this game at his stores, we are dyin here :p

Noonster

Juniors
I was just trying to help all you guys out. I don't care if you don't believe me it's your loss. I was just as amazed it was out believe me.

Jester CP

Juniors
noonster,
please check my pm to you. were there any other copies of the xbox version at grace bros? i went there at lunchtime and didnt see it, nor did i even see it on any of the demo xbox consoles. its 10% of all consoles games at grace bros in pitt st today. Where exactly did you find it, did you have to ask the staff for it or was it on display. Cheers mate.

Noonster

Juniors
They had one copy on display and the rest were behind the counter closest to the xbox display. I took the only copy off the shelf and they probably didn't put it back, it was on the top shelf. There was at least 30 xbox copies behind the counter. I didn't see any PS2 or PC ciopies but I admit I was so excited I didn't look.

ak47

Juniors
noonster

did they have the ps2 version??

i atleast know most shops have it today
just depends if they stick to release shcedule or dodge it

all the kiwi stores dodged it

so they better do the same here

Noonster

Juniors
They had one copy on display and the rest were behind the counter closest to the xbox display. I took the only copy off the shelf and they probably didn't put it back, it was on the top shelf. There was at least 30 xbox copies behind the counter. I didn't see any PS2 or PC ciopies but I admit I was so excited I didn't look.

Morenito

Juniors
Its true....i rang up just then,, he told me all copys they had left are GONE!
sold out....guess im waiting till friday again! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

HBG

Juniors
Can you please let me know if anyone else is on the Credits other than Mark Turner for External Testers? If so who are they? :)

nz_kid

Juniors
HBG said:
Can you please let me know if anyone else is on the Credits other than Mark Turner for External Testers? If so who are they? :)

Here ya go i think these are the external testers i dident get all of them and i dident no if they were the external testers because i dident read your post propley :D . There was so many diffrent testers.

Alan Bell
George Carr
Matt Elson
Tim Goldney and Sam Tudman

I will look agian later when i have the time :D

yeah this thread sent me into a mad rush earlier today.
i rang grace bros and they said that they were selling xbox copies but all ps2 stock was pre orders and it hadn't arrived yet.
tomorrow im just going to have a look around the shops to see if anywhere is selling it early and if not, try and pester EB a bit more to sell me my preorder tomorrow

Latest posts