What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JUST WANTED TO CLICK UP MY 1ST POST ON THIS FORUM

Slugs

Hi fellow Bunnie supporters..........hope we can have some great stouches here with Forum members from other Clubs.

SLUGS :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

CASSIE

Juniors
Slugs said:
Hi fellow Bunnie supporters..........hope we can have some great stouches here with Forum members from other Clubs.

SLUGS :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Hi Slugs....It won't be long before we get voted off the site... :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:

Slugs

chileman said:
Would you stop forum stalking me Slugs :shock: :p

Actually Cassie invited me over here.

Nice place looks familiar though.......can't put my finger on why :lol: :lol:

legend

Coach
No one gets voted off the site. This is not big brother and we do not run forums like a concentration camp. :D

Green Eye

Juniors
Now now children... play nice. :D

Slugs your reputation preceeds you. Welcome aboard. I have read some of your posts on rleague and although many beagle supporters will stone me for saying this, I thought some were quite funny.

Remember guys this is a forum and everyone has a right to an opinion. Just try to keep it above the belt. ;-)

Slugs

Green Eye said:
BTW slugs, bring over as many people you can. You are in the promised land now. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know one person who I will leave behind..........The Botak.........last seen skulking in a garbage bin in Davis Tapp's office :lol: :lol:

His side kick "Wolfy " last seen pissing on the garbage can :? :?

Slugs last seen drinking up a "STORM" on Sunday afternoon and relieving himself on a Manly logo ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

Green Eye

Juniors
Good to see the bunnies win that game. I was amazed at the scoreline... They stuffed up my tipping though.. :lol:

Slugs

Green Eye said:
Good to see the bunnies win that game. I was amazed at the scoreline... They stuffed up my tipping though.. :lol:

I would have had a full round only for Shayne Hayne and his two incorrect rulings that won Manly the game against the Tigers

Bloody silvertails..........bought off the ref again :roll: :roll: :roll:

Green Eye

Juniors
I was watching the game and started to panic because I thought the bunnies were going to out do the raiders scoreline... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Slugs

Green Eye said:
I was watching the game and started to panic because I thought the bunnies were going to out do the raiders scoreline... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It wasn't for the lack of trying I assure you ;-) ;-) ;-)