What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just wanted to say how sorry I feel for Luke...

Broncodroid

Juniors
IP address search will find this moron to be which current or former member looking to get a bite out of Sydney City Rooster fans...? I cannot believe you actually wasted time and effort in re-registering, coming up with the above BS and then sat in front of the PC anticipating a reply from a Roosters fan.

Guess what ? I ain't a Roosters fan, more one who respects the club and you my friend are still the moron sitting their laughing, drooling in anticipation just hoping we are going to honor you with more replies.

Ain't there a blue light disco on bud ?

eelsta

Bench
ricketson_is_a_thug said:
Lets have a look into this serious conspiracy by the NRL to rub poor Luke out of the GF due to the watertight and exception defence of Brett Finch earlier....
Defendant - Luke Ricketson, 188cms, 102kgs
Victim - Nathan Fien, 178cms, 84kgs
Action - Big man hits small man whilst smallman not even looking at him
Definition - CHEAP SHOT: an illegal and unsportsmanlike act of unnecessary violence directed at a defenseless person (Mac dictionary)
Result - Missed the GF and a last opportunity to play with Freddie.
Game, Set, Match :lol:

definition of you = halfwitt
game set match

Broncodroid - nice result against the Dogs a couple of weeks back. Have a nice long weekend NOT watching your football team play in the GF.

eelsta

Bench
sorry about the spelling, if your not sure look it up in the dictionary presuming you can use one, and youll find a picture of you drongo

eelsta, eelsta... 'you're' not your. Please mate, you are butchering the English language. You Campbelltown kids should be locked up in your pens at this time of night.

eelsta

Bench
Broncodroid - nice result against the Dogs a couple of weeks back. Have a nice long weekend NOT watching your football team play in the GF.
NO AND HES NOT WORRYING ABOUT THEIR TRIP AWAY EITHER hope the spellings up to your standard!!!!!

eelsta

Bench
dear professor name change please go back to your kennell, its time for medication

eelsta, it isn't surprising you attempting to defend Broncodroid given that whilst the Dogs beat them that week 46-18, they also beat your hoax of a team 48-14. Now there's a fair amount of similarity there wouldn't you say.

eelsta

Bench
absolutely brilliant comeback, ok you win i give up, you got me, i stand corrected you are indeed a professor of all, im not worried about spelling mistakes as im comfident of your input to correct me. i await with anticipation for your reply

m0j0

Bench
:sleeper: I can't wait for school holidays to finish.

Thanks for fighting the fight, eelsta and Broncodroid but you would know you can't possibly knock any sense into these kids. The best thing to do is leave them alone and they'll eventually go back to playing with themselves.

By the way, Mr Spelling Nazi:
Lets have a look into this serious conspiracy by the NRL to rub poor Luke out of the GF due to the watertight and exception defence of Brett Finch earlier....
Lets should be Let's or Let us
exception - I assume you mean exceptional
A bit of punctuation wouldn't go astray in this sentence, either.

If you plan on staying at school to do your HSC, you might want to spend less time at the keyboard and more time studying.

shadow grinder

First Grade
"ricko"deserved it...plain and simple he is a nice person and thats what poofs deserve..go play afl u androtop.

eelsta

Bench
JUGGA_CLOWN said:
"ricko"deserved it...plain and simple he is a nice person and thats what poofs deserve..go play afl u androtop.
BRILLIANT :shock: :shock:

m0j0

Bench
For Kryst's sake, Big Dog went to bad 2 hours ago. Don't your parents have any control?

0neye

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: SUCK GOOSTER POOO

0neye

:thumnn WOOF WOOOF WOOOOF BULLDOGS WOOF WOOOF WOOOOF BULLDOGS WOOF WOOOF WOOOOF BULLDOGS WOOF WOOOF WOOOOF BULLDOGS WOOF WOOOF WOOOOF BULLDOGS WOOF WOOOF WOOOOF BULLDOGS WOOF WOOOF WOOOOF BULLDOGS :thumnn

Latest posts