What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just wow

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I had to work early today, and as such I put the soccer on, just wow, Inter Milan, 70K middle of the week, and they start them young many kids in there, reminds me of All Black nappies.

Love thier soccer these people, good on them.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Never be a soccer ref, geez, not sure the bloke will get home.

8 firewalls updated.

Fun fact Checkpoint firewalls were created by ex Mossad agents, in 2005 I met one during a course when I worked fo Optus.

Very impressive man.

Syn-Ack

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
2 all now half time, I am in love with Italian crowds, so much passion, shyte game, but they love it!

I have to do a couple more firewalls, I am going for the underdogs, emp whomever they are.

Inter seam like Manly, so go and get farged.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
That is it I am going to Italy to an Inter Milan game.

I love the passion, the game is shyte, but I will go.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
top effort from the Socceroos, Peru was easily the favorites to win

martielang

Bench
Should've got it done in normal time too. With investment from the US, private ownership and (likely) 7+ A League boys in the WC squad / team, I wonder if the A League gets a bit of a lift over the next couple of seasons.

jargan83

Coach
Brilliant effort from the Socceroo's, I had little faith and thought we'd get pumped but the reports I've read this morning suggest Australia had the better of Peru through regulation time.