What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Justice league

Zoidberg

First Grade
Latest trailer out and the movie drops in a little over a month.
Pretty excited for this, loved MOS, and I liked BvS but thought it was too long and too much story crammed in.

Game_Breaker

Coach
I just don't like the way it looks

I'll still watch it of course and I hope for a coherent plot, but it doesn't 'look' right to me

elyod138

Bench
Looks like a video game, that's not necessarily bad.

I think with Whedon involved there's hope for it. They did reshoots and now he's credited as one of the writers too.

Zoidberg

First Grade
The sequences where the sky is red looks a bit off, we haven't seen much of the story though so hope there is a lot more to it.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I cannot f**king wait for this movie.

Aquaman is my favourite hero, and Jason Momoa is an inspired choice for the role - he's so cool, and badass.

It's gonna be so awesome!!

PJ

First Grade
It would want to be.

Honestly though I am a bit over super hero movies.

Need to space them out a bit more.

Caped Crusader

Juniors
It would want to be.

Honestly though I am a bit over super hero movies.

Need to space them out a bit more.
Youre not going to get your wish any time soon

They are big money spinners and starting to really find their groove so the studios are going to keep pumping them out

LESStar58

Referee
I didn't like Wonder Woman but now that all the origin story is out of the way I reckon I'll enjoy her a little more..

Parra Pride

Coach
Youre not going to get your wish any time soon

They are big money spinners and starting to really find their groove so the studios are going to keep pumping them out

Yeah, Marvel has three of them in the next six two six to eight months, and one of them is easily going to be the biggest super movie we've seen in Infinity War, and if anything tops that it'll be the second part that's what, twelve months later? They ain't slowing down anytime soon.