What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Justin Carney

cas1

Juniors
Hi guys Justin carney has started pre season training with Castleford Tigers
to-day (monday) in the super league in England what can we expect to see
from him,is he any good.

Raider_69

Post Whore
total trash

looked a future star in under 20s, came onto the scene at the raiders with a pretty big bang, suffered a very savage ankle injury, since has taken to trying his best to resemble a bowling ball, since the injury has lost most of his speed and all of his footwork (what little he had), liability in defense

cas1

Juniors
Struggles to jump over a credit card and has hands for feet. But if he can hold onto the ball he is good in attack, and is solid in defence.

He will have to be solid in defence at castleford,our defence was non existant last season and if he can hold onto the ball he should get a lot of try scoring chances playing outside Rangi Chase this season,time will tell.

Deadly

Juniors
Regardless of some of the dribble above, J.C will be a superstar in the ESL. Despite his height he is as strong as they come, almost impossible to tackle, wears his heart on his sleeve and is a magnet for his team mates. Enjoy! Champion player, champion bloke.

cas1

Juniors
Regardless of some of the dribble above, J.C will be a superstar in the ESL. Despite his height he is as strong as they come, almost impossible to tackle, wears his heart on his sleeve and is a magnet for his team mates. Enjoy! Champion player, champion bloke.

Thanks for that one things for sure if he wears his heart on his sleeve then he will be a fans favourite.
He will have Michael Shenton & Jake Webster as centres,shenton returning after a spell at St helens & webster in his first season,which gives us a stronger
threequarter line to what we had last season.

bellyache

Bench
This sums him up well... Was a young superstar at Raiders before a bad injury. Here's some footage of him before injury.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nvf6ScaM314
Enjoy!

cas1

Juniors
Justin makes his debut in a friendly against Hull F.C.this coming sunday i will let you know how he goes,he has been training well lets hope he takes it onto the field.

cas1

Juniors
Well Justin Carney made his debut on sunday,this is how i thought it went he played well bringing the ball back out of defence was strong in the tackle
Was out jumped for one of their tries this could be a problem when teams
quickly pick up on this.
Missed a chance when he picked up a stray pass and knocked on,overall a pleasing debut from him should have more impact than the player he replaced.;-)

cas1

Juniors
Well Justin Carney made his debut on sunday,this is how i thought it went he played well bringing the ball back out of defence was strong in the tackle
quickly pick up on this.
Missed a chance when he picked up a stray pass and knocked on,overall a pleasing debut from him should have more impact than the player he replaced.;-)

seems some fans are giving him hero status, i think i'll leave the jury out on that one by the way the score was cas 6 hull 26 another friendly next sunday i will keep you informed.

bellyache

Bench
quickly pick up on this.
Just nerves.. Justin is a player who will get better! thanks for the update.:D

Latest posts