What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Justin Hodges Rapid Improvement

broncos2010

Juniors
Hodges is just weeks away from returning to the rugby league field and tells Bronco TV he is getting more and more confident each day.Hodges has been cleared to run four months after rupturing his Achilles tendon in a simple training mishap.The Broncos have missed him immensely in that time but the excitment is growing with Hodges due some time in the next eight weeks."I went and saw the doctor and he was happy and I am getting more and more confident on it.

Last edited:

renouf

Juniors
I still can't believe they were training on a ground with holes in it.. these guys should be training on professional fields, not your local park sh*t

Steve_oneskie

Juniors
Great news but i don't want him to rush back. If he does he is more likely to aggravate the injury and he will be out for longer.

Take your time Hodgo do whats best for the team take your time.

Dazzat

First Grade
Agreed ... not even halfway through the season yet. Imagine a full strength Broncos in the finals ... yes it is a possibly ... and I'll gladly eat humble pie if we do.

Seagullsrock

Juniors
I still can't believe they were training on a ground with holes in it.. these guys should be training on professional fields, not your local park sh*t

The facilities at UQ aren't local park sh*t, they are better than Red Hill.

hellteam

First Grade
What position do you think he'll play when he comes back? At the start of the year it seemed like the plan was for him to play fullback, but I doubt that will happen now.

Dazzat

First Grade
What position do you think he'll play when he comes back? At the start of the year it seemed like the plan was for him to play fullback, but I doubt that will happen now.

Hoffman's last performance was exceptional. He needs another two or three of those.

AuDragon

Juniors
Left centre would be ideal. Not strange to Hodgo and allow Folau to stay at his favourite right centre position...

hellteam

First Grade
Yeah I think Hodges would be able to adjust better then Izzy would. Plus Hodges does heaps of his good work running from dummy half etc instead of hitting the line wide like Izzy.

screeder

Juniors
Hodges always gets the choice. Right centre. Although maybe he's spent so long injured over the last couple seasons he's lost his seniority. I could live with that. Make him play on the left.

DeeJ

Bench
Hodges is so good on the right you can't move him to the left. Folau will have to change sides I'm afraid.

Lycon79

Juniors
Either or IMO both are excetional players and would adjust in time but if it was up to me I'd rather see Folau hitting holes on the right, its an awsome sight and I think Hodges right foot step could stilll be good on the left for getting on the outside of players similar to Willie Tonga ATM

DeeJ

Bench
He already played some left center back in 2006 for Australia since Gasnier was on the right. Hodges's right foot step was very ineffective.

He's the best right center in the game so that's where he should play.