What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Justin Murphy

Bruce Champion

Juniors
Has apparently signed for Widnes.

Anybody heard anything? Is he any good? We're in real trouble at the moment we really need some spark and quality to get us out of a big hole!

NZ Warrior

First Grade
:lol:

Sorry pal, let's hope that old saying comes into play.

"One team's trash is another team's treasure"

nibbs

Bench
dam, what did murphy ever do wrong. i'd rather have him at the warriors than that lightweight fa'afili. at least murphy could run fast

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
nibbs said:
dam, what did murphy ever do wrong. i'd rather have him at the warriors than that lightweight fa'afili. at least murphy could run fast
At least Henry could tackle and catch a ball.
Not that I'm shedding tears over either of them but I'd keep Henry given the choice.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I'd rather have Toopi on the wiong than in the centres, at leastt he can't stuff it up for his outsides there :?

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
IanRitchie said:
We're in real trouble at the moment

Things are about to get much, much worse.
Against Parra? Not likely, they're as bad as us.

Unless you're referring to off-feild, in which case tell us what you know or stop dropping vague hints. I'm sick of the rumour-mongering.

tHe_MaC

Juniors
He played in the Middlesex 7's that just passed over the weekend, he was invited to play while trying to secure a playing deal. Apparently Widnes liked what they seen.

nibbs

Bench
toopi should be on the wing atm, with martin inside him. its stupid having it the other way around...

nibbs

Bench
SpaceMonkey said:
nibbs said:
At least Henry could tackle and catch a ball.

henrys one on one defending always seemed crap piss weak. for instance 5 metres out, i always expected him to not deny the attacker. murphy was no worse. plus murphy was a much better attacker

carlnz

Bench
WIDNES have confirmed the signing of Justin Murphy as predicted in Rugby Leaguer & League Express two weeks ago.

The 26-year-old threequarter was released by New Zealand Warriors three weeks ago and will be available for Sunday's crunch game with the Giants.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
The line must have been wiiiiiiiiiiiidde open, and the ball must have been placed in his hands.