What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Justin Pascoe - Deregistered

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
Maybe he went on another holiday at the clubs expense... That's his go...

Thank god Ivan Cleary saw the writing on the wall and jumped ship :p

roofromoz

First Grade
The NRL off season...

140172.jpg

Perth Red

Post Whore
Ouch! I find this very suss, there seems to be heaps of ex players employed by their clubs, are we to believe those salaries were all counted in caps during their playing days?

Shame for Tigers, last year wasthere first ever year they finished in the black!

Whose getting off loaded to take up the $600k extra salary cap cost?

mave

Coach
Ouch! I find this very suss, there seems to be heaps of ex players employed by their clubs, are we to believe those salaries were all counted in caps during their playing days?

Shame for Tigers, last year wasthere first ever year they finished in the black!

Whose getting off loaded to take up the $600k extra salary cap cost?

Nothing to see here.

NRL are completely above board, transparent, and equally fair for all 16 clubs.

Tiger5150

Bench
Other than some obligatory bitching and moaning here I’m done with the NRL. Good to see tough guy Toddy targeting the big problems with the NRL. I’m sure Brisbane, Melbourne, roosters have no ex players on the books.

When Greenberg was appointed I knew it would be a shitfight. Actually surprised at how bad a job he is doing

Latest posts