What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Justin Poore

Ah okay, never heard about that. Hopefully he has a better second stint. Having said that I'm going for the broncos. A Broncos vs storm prelim final sounds juicy.

Also Dave Taylor has been on fire. got 20$ on him to score a try...so far 2 try assists :lol:. Soward once again has his defensive best.

Roshan

wittyz chick

Coach
Still that first hit up I laughed :lol:
I'm going for Broncos too, only because I think it'd be funny for minor premiers in both grades to be knocked out on the same night

strider

Post Whore
poore got smashed - i can't even remember how many times ... if he was fit enough to play, then he should have done better .... lets hope he's got more to offer 2nd hit up after fui

poore got smashed - i can't even remember how many times ... if he was fit enough to play, then he should have done better .... lets hope he's got more to offer 2nd hit up after fui

What do you mean he should have done better?
The guy kept getting up and kept taking the ball up and kept getting smashed even though it was obvious the Broncos were targeting him ... Poore is exactly what we need next year; to take the load off Fui.

strider

Post Whore
:lol: ... when caylo gets "targetted" and "smashed" like that, its open season on here :crazy:

I'm happy to have poore with us next year - but fact is he got hammered last night

saints got scared off going up the middle, bronos wer hitting hard, they spent the rest of the game trying to go around, and that played into broncos hands nicely. I'm sure eels would have put more to the broncos, i cant wait for friday nights game. Here's hoping they can put a good win on the dogs. We then will have knocked the top 3 teams out of the finals, and then melbourne (4th) in the GF??

Avenger

Immortal
When he signed for us all the experts on TV were saying how stupid he was for leaving the dynasty that was about to begin at the Dragons. Especially Geyer. He is such a goose.

Pazza

First Grade
Poore hasnt looked good for a few games, a long season plus rep honours must have taken it out of him. Plus he plays a lot of minutes for a front rower!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Poore hasnt looked good for a few games, a long season plus rep honours must have taken it out of him. Plus he plays a lot of minutes for a front rower!
That could be his problem, maybe he has been playing to many minutes. Quality over quanity.

caylo

Bench
When he signed for us all the experts on TV were saying how stupid he was for leaving the dynasty that was about to begin at the Dragons. Especially Geyer. He is such a goose.

How quickly things change in RL. Poore will be part of the best front row rotation in the comp and probably close to the best pack.

Cayless has been in rare form and he played his best game on Friday IMO. Fui is just hurting people and Mannah has developed alot faster then I expected. Benny is looking like a rock in defence and he hits hard, Hindy is back to his best and Mateo is is improving and will be at his best nexy year. Shak is going to struggle to make the 17, at best he will be an interchange option IMO

Pazza

First Grade
shack wont have a problem getting a bench spot. After seeing the impact DA has had on guys like Smith, Big Joe and Lowrie, i'd love to see what he can do with shack!

caylo

Bench
shack wont have a problem getting a bench spot. After seeing the impact DA has had on guys like Smith, Big Joe and Lowrie, i'd love to see what he can do with shack!

I think he'll get a spot off the bench with a starting pack of

Cayless
Keating
Poore
Hindmarsh
Smith
Mateo

Fui and Mannah off the bench. Shak will probably get a spot off the bench but will have some competion from guys like Filinga, Lasalo, Robson and Horo. My only problem with having shak on the bench is he wont get to many minutes with Smith and Hindy good for 80 min and Mateo has been an 80min player and can get back there with a good offseason.

Pazza

First Grade
shack will be there on the bench, he gives us the versatility of being able to play prop to lock. I wanna see Hindy play less minutes next year so we can prolong his career, Mateo wont play 80 at lock.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I wouldn't disount Lowrie being there if we can convince him to sign at a bargain rate, if a Country of origin team was chosen today he'd land a bench spot for sure.