What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Justin Timberlake - Cool or Dork King?

Once Dead

Bench
046.jpg

justin-timberlake88.jpg

Once a dork, always a dork I say......this guy is a poser and a half.....acts like he's bad and all street shizzle, when in he is in fact still a dork.....he cried to his momma when they took his dogs away from him on Punk'd and tried to cover the fact that he was Britney's female dog by saying that he slept with her........

He is nothing without producers like The Neptunes.....nothing

VERDICT = DORK - look at that hair.....not even I had hair like that...

Your thoughts?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Well my daughter is a huge fan of his.
I just refer to him as Justin Timberwolves, Timberriver, Timberocean or 'that tree kid you like'. Seems to get under her skin well enough. He is a singer, all the same to me, talentless pratts.

Where is Melstar, she is a huge fan of Timbercreek.

Once Dead

Bench
Thimblerake.....because, thats what he is.....there's nothing worse than a sleaze ball, and thats a really bad impersonation of one <--- Timberlake

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
He takes the term dork to unbelievably new heights.

He's a talentless froop!

Melstar

Juniors
lol Mayo!!

yes thats right I love JT!! I am even in posession of a calendar which is proudly displayed on my wall (MrAnrgy's daughter also now has one of these!) Thats acceptable behaviour for someone her age, but not mine :cry:

His album is actually really great, and a bit different from the stuff he has done with nsync (I love them as well lol).

Latest posts