What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

K.Hunt Charged with Cocaine Supply.

NrlCoach

Juniors
there needs to be an investigation in the gold coast sun..

858365-geoff-toovey.jpg

Garts

Bench
Based on ..................

I'd imagine the people who laid the charges may have a tad more information to make that call.

:roll:

"During an investigation focused on a cocaine trafficking syndicate operating in South East Queensland, these four individuals were identified contacting the syndicate and arranging for the supply of cocaine," Queensland's Crime and Corruption Commission statement read.

Based on the above. I am assuming he contacted the syndicate to get some gear for himself and maybe a couple of friends. Not saying I am right and I may very well be wrong but I think that is the likely scenario. I doubt a highly paid footballer (current) is some major dealer supplying this stuff to all and sundry on a regular basis.

Either way he is stuffed from a footballing point of view.

blaza88z

Coach
it just shows how much AFL ruined his career, sure he was on a huge pay packet but I don't think he ever felt as though he belonged as we all know how terrible he was at the sport

Usain Bolt

Bench
Rothfield would have been frothing at the mouth if K.Hunt was signed by an NRL club using the marquee players fund when this news broke

Pierced Soul

First Grade
:lol: There goes your future Rugby League career you nice person!

well the NRL let danny wicks back for some unknown reason after 4 years (?)

i wonder if this is related to jason "never heard of this f**ker" smith's charges and whether more sportsman are involved.

ek999

First Grade
well the NRL let danny wicks back for some unknown reason after 4 years (?)

i wonder if this is related to jason "never heard of this f**ker" smith's charges and whether more sportsman are involved.

Wicks did the crime and also served his time, I really don't have a problem with the NRL giving someone a second chance. If he blows this chance too he can f**k off for life though?

It is related to the Smith and Sears charges. I really won't be surprised if more Qld sports people get charged

Latest posts