What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kaeon Koloamatangi

Rabbits20

Immortal
Well what a special young lad we have here. He’s only just started his career and oh my has he started in style.

He exactly reminds me of a young Taukaieho he’s a beast. He just keeps going and going hungry for work and post contact metres.

I really look forward to watching him get better and improve.

Please Souths lock him down long term before other clubs try taking him.

I believe his junior club was Mascot Jets as well.

Already his charging run to help win us the game against the Cows last week I’ll remember for a long time.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Well what a special young lad we have here. He’s only just started his career and oh my has he started in style.

He exactly reminds me of a young Taukaieho he’s a beast. He just keeps going and going hungry for work and post contact metres.

I really look forward to watching him get better and improve.

Please Souths lock him down long term before other clubs try taking him.

I believe his junior club was Mascot Jets as well.

Already his charging run to help win us the game against the Cows last week I’ll remember for a long time.
yep definitely a priority. He's currently signed until end 2021. Need to extend that quick smart

And yes he is a Mascot Jets, heard Cam Murray mentioning it a couple of weeks back

Travitoh

First Grade
We were all discussing how promising he is at the start of the season but i don't think anyone expected him to settle in first grade this early.

He's played the most minutes from the bench over the past 3 weeks and could demand a start soon.

Renewing Koala will be a better signing than any other prop that could be brought into the side.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
We were all discussing how promising he is at the start of the season but i don't think anyone expected him to settle in first grade this early.

He's played the most minutes from the bench over the past 3 weeks and could demand a start soon.

Renewing Koala will be a better signing than any other prop that could be brought into the side.
Right on brother

Rabbits20

Immortal
Koala and Mago are certainly rising. Even Mark Nicholls is doing some great things. Tom Burgess found a new lease of life also.

But Koala is one I'd be signing up ASAP.
Some of the criticism Nicholls gets for mine has been unwarranted from our members.

He’s a no frills interchange player who has some solid leg drive makes post contact metres and makes his tackles.

Most of the time he hasn’t let us down and he gives it his all.

I am stoked with his purple patch of form the last 5 weeks though.

Latest posts