What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kahu possible No. 6 frontrunner

Howie

Juniors
He's also not bad with the ball in his hands either.

Looking forward to seeing how he handles the challenge.

Dazzat

First Grade
Yes, entering a new season with only one half who has any first grade experience - you could be right.

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
On the plus side it could be an exciting year. Personally looking forward to see how Kahu or Strasser might go.

Nerd

Bench
I'm just happy that Wallace won't be around for this year. One problem though could be if Hunt gets a long term injury. I suppose Barba could be pushed into the halves if this occurred?

Dazzat

First Grade
Yes, that would be a great twist of fate - Hunt doing a knee in the trials. Andrew Gee will be making some emergency phone calls to player agents, English clubs and probably Japanese rugby.

Not a great idea to put all eggs in one basket - although remember we did win a premiership with Shane Perry at halfback.

Big Pete

Referee
For some reason I think the Lockyer basket was a lot better than the one Hunt is going to provide.

Dazzat

First Grade
If McCullough was a dynamic, playmaking hooker like an Isaac Luke or Segeraro I'd be perhaps a little more confident. But he's only pedestrian and predictable. Hunt seems to be organised, and great at taking the right options. So the creative spark is left with Barba.

How this team gels is going to be very interesting. Let's hope there is a player with limited experience who develops as fast as the temperature gauge went up today.

Latest posts