Kalamunda Bulldogs seeking players

Discussion in 'WARL' started by Goldthorpe, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Goldthorpe

Goldthorpe Bench

I know not many people come to this forum any more for WARL stuff but I thought I'd post it here anyways.

Kalamunda Bulldogs seeking players for the 2015 season
    Kalamunda Bulldogs are seeking both Senior & Junior players plus volunteers for the 2015 season in the expanding Western Australian Rugby League competition.

The Bulldogs are a strong family based club who has a host of young talent coming through the ranks. We are looking for experienced players to take these players through to the next level.

A great local crowd who supports the Bulldogs no matter how well we are performing.

For any interested persons please forward your details and expression of interest via e-mail or phone call to Frank Ah Kuoi on 0409 110 412 or email Aaron Winder [email protected]

The club will be holding a club registration day on Sunday, 15th February 2015 at Pioneer Park, Forrestfield but you can also sign up before then.

Twitter: twitter.com/DoggiesKennel

2. ATOWN2

ATOWN2 Juniors

They did well recuperating their squad and fielding a senior side for the last couple of years. Sadly they are back to only having Juniors. 6 teams in the NRL WA 1st grade now.