What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kane Cleal

roopy

Referee
I saw Kane Cleal in a Flegg game earlier this year and thought he was a fat kid who got a game on his father's reputation.
I was very surprized to see him get a bench spot for reserve grade yesterday, but he has improved 100% over the last few months. He was a real handful when he came on in reserve grade and played most of the game, making big hitup after big hitup.
He has the same funny build as his father - a bit thick around the waist and big love handles, and he is starting to play a bit like his father as well.
If he continues to improve at the same rate he will be in firstgrade before we know it.

Utey

Coach
I dont know what he offers but Iam glad he doesnt do it in a Parra Jersey. He made it on his dads name. :lol:

mickyj

Bench
Yes he was only good enough to play a few 1st grade games in a team that finished the season with the same number of wins as parra and played a vital role in the 3rd place PL side.

He must be good if Smith does not rate him :lol:

bartman

Immortal
He's got a lot of years ahead of him yet to develop. Was never going to be a first grade smash for anyone in 2004 really.

Mzilikazi

Juniors
mickyj said:
Yes he was only good enough to play a few 1st grade games in a team that finished the season with the same number of wins as parra and played a vital role in the 3rd place PL side.

I believe he pulverised quite a few of the powder puff eel forwards on his way to the line for his first try in grade at Brookvale this year too. Not that that's any kind of achievement.

Mzilikazi said:
mickyj said:

I believe he pulverised quite a few of the powder puff eel forwards on his way to the line for his first try in grade at Brookvale this year too. Not that that's any kind of achievement.

....and spent the rest of the game trying to get some O2 back into his lungs because he was rooted.

Briza

Juniors
Kane was best forward on park in the Premier League Semi against Parra this year.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Briza said:
Kane was best forward on park in the Premier League Semi against Parra this year.

really??

I actually thought it was the ref, he might as well of taken the ball up for ya.

Rednecked Yobbo

Juniors
Mzilikazi said:
mickyj said:

And didnt FUI do the same to some delmege handout eagle forwards?