What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kane Evans @ The judiciary. Does he miss the elimination final?

Eelementary

Post Whore
If Evans gets suspended, which way do we go?

I would assume it would be:

8. Alvaro
9. Mahoney
10. Paulo
11. Ma'u
12. Lane
13. Brown

strider

Post Whore
Stone is in question

I wonder if BA will blood big Stefano?
Had a whale of a game in NSW cup. My mail is (completely made up of course) that he will debut.

PERIOD
Well if you dont send yourself mail, no other f**ker will

Kornstar

Coach
Downgrade is his only hope.......we will be unsuccessful though, we are not one of the darlings.........

IFR33K

Coach
Downgrade is his only hope.......we will be unsuccessful though, we are not one of the darlings.........

Worth a shot. I guess theyll be arguing Sam burgess’ Tackle was worse and he was successful in a downgrade only a few weeks ago.

Kornstar

Coach
Worth a shot. I guess theyll be arguing Sam burgess’ Tackle was worse and he was successful in a downgrade only a few weeks ago.

We absolutely need to challenge it, i am just saying i don't trust the judiciary in the slightest.

Soto

Bench
There’s no consistency with anything nrl related so I won’t be surprised if suspension is upheld
It wont be upheld..what will happen is the judiciary will state the MRC got the grading wrong and they will suspend him for another 2 weeks :rofl:

emjaycee

Coach
Wont be Mannah or Stefano or Oregan.
Brown is in so that would be the only change from Friday nights 1-17.