What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kangaroo jerseys cheapened

Raider_69

Post Whore
simon says said:
DaleyIsGod said:
Hey Simon do I sense a bit of pent up hostility against the Raiders made? 89 Was a very good year. The fact is there's a shitload of backrowers out of the tour allready. Hindmarsh, Tallis, Kennedy, Menzies etc. Why not give Croker a damn shot? He's a very good player. Who's rated by more than just Raiders fans mate. Croker is at least in the top 5 Locks in the NRL.

Ill admit i have no love for the raiders,but i dont let that cloud who is a better player or not.In other threads i have said that Wiki was the best 2nd rower in the comp,and that i rated Mullins over Brasher.So even though i think Canberra is a sh*t.hole,and their supporters are dull witted,I can differentiate my feelings from the facts.

And the fact is that Croker,while a good clubman is nothing more.He has just broken his leg,and you want him on the tour when he hasnt played a game for a month.He is not in my top 5 locks,Kennedy,Menzies,Morrison,Ricketson,Sattler.My next 5 are Faumina,Norton,Campion,Wagon,Caroll.

So there ya go,not in the top 10. ;-)

Tony Caroll is a centre as far as im concerned, and when he playes lock on the odd occasion he isnt a shade of what croker is, wagon has been missing since the 2001 GF, campion has done nothing this year, norton is on par IMO, Faumina is in NZ so wouldnt be on tour - besides he's form is too hot and cold, sattler i dont personally rate but he is a solid player, i hate the roosters so i wont pass judgement on ricketson, Morrison is under-rated and THE best lock IMO, Menzies i can probably hack, and Kennedy is a better 2nd rower..........

whats more kennedy and menzies arnt going, so someone has to fill the void