What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kangaroos 2007

The Piper

Juniors
ARL.jpg

Anyone who would like to play for the F7s Kangeroos -

ANZAC TEST - April 23rd to May 3rd
Australia v New Zealand
The Front Row Stadium

There will be seven run-on players and three players on the reserve bench. So if you are interested in playing against (and beating :) ) New Zealand, post in this thread and I will select the nine others from these posts, to wear the green and gold alongside me!

C'mon Aussies, c'mon!

[furrycat]

Coach
I vote for Waken to be impeached as he spelt kangaroo wrong!

Therefore, Kiwis win by default *dances*
*tumbleweed*
*leaves quietly after being kicked in the behind by Willow*

[furrycat]

Coach
:lol:
Tomorrow's Headline

Waken the new Australian Captain : 'Fair dinkum It's me? Bloody Hell Willa Wallah Bang True blue! I was just throwin' my VB can at the cat and bang I'm now one of those people who write those fangled big words'

Steel Dragon

Bench
griffo346 said:
i am keen for a kangaroo run :D

I can see we're all true blue dinki di Aussies here.
I thought kangaroos hopped, leaped or bounded - I cant say I've seen a kangaroo 'run'

:lol:

The Piper

Juniors
Aussies,

Thank you to everyone who put up their hand to play for the Kangaroos. I'm hoping those who don't get a run this time around may later on in the season.

So here are the 10 players to represent the greatest nation in the world. Congratulations.

logo_kangaroos_aust.jpg

Team

Waken (c) (Sharks)
Pistol (vc) (Rabbitohs)
Willow (Bluebags)
eloquentEEL (Eels)
Bubbles (Eels)
Prince Charles (Pirates)
roosterboy60 (Lions)

Bench

griffo346 (Sharks)
Azkatro (Panthers)
The Colonel (Eels)

The match thread will be posted later tonight. I'll post the team in the thread right away.

Any questions or problems, let me know as soon as possible. Keep the communication flowing! Good luck to all the green and golds!

And you may pick up your jerseys (banners) in the change rooms (the next post). I'm wearing mine now!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Cheers Wal and its an honour to be selected. Great looking team. Let's go get 'em. :)

Pistol

Coach
Congrats to all selected and I would like to thank Waken for the honour he has given me.

LETS GET IT ON TEAM.