What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kangaroos 2011 boarding call for 4 Nations

griffo346

First Grade
Hey guys

who would be interested in jumping onto the plane to head to GB this yr for the f7s :) put your name in the thread

Jesbass

First Grade
You only need one more to make a contest of it, griff - get those PMs sent out! (And if you already have, get them sent out again!) ;-)

griffo346

First Grade
Az How you coming along bro

haha maybe we can create anther log in to forum and u can post a third lol

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Change of plans. Griffo has stepped aside and I have taken over the captaincy. Big Mick has been good enough to release me from GB&I. So we need players. Full time is this coming Saturday. Volunteers welcomed, or prepare to be sanghai'd. :D

Azkatro

First Grade
Playing for the Kangaroos under Willow's captaincy? Just like the good old days!

Azkatro

First Grade
That I can't remember ... must have been having too much fun. Whether we did or not though, doesn't change the fact that we ARE going to win this time around...

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Still need one more definite starter for this round.

So far...

Azkatro
Willow (c)
?

Bench:
Griffo (vc)
?

In recruitment news, I have penciled in Saints rookie Breathingfire for the next round. Unfortunately he is unavailable this round.

Btw, I have started sending out the word inviting players to join either Aust, GB&I or PNG. Kiwis seem to have an abundance of keensters lining up.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Then we have three, and that's a team.

We're relying on each other as reserves are hard to come by at the moment.

Latest posts