What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kangaroos vs Kiwis Test Match

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Great argument as always roughey.

No, great argument from you, wow, you have a few videos :crazy:

But I will say, Smith is a damn fine player and if it was up to me, I'd probably have him at parra over hanley any day of the week in the modern game.

If it was back in the 80's-90's, I'd go the other way.

Big Pete

Referee
I said plenty else before it but you were too busy trying to imitate Thaiday and ended up looking like a fool. Oh dear.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
I said plenty else before it but you were too busy trying to imitate Thaiday and ended up looking like a fool. Oh dear.

Really.

I wasn't the one saying I had videos of a player that was out here when I was around 1 year old saying how much better he is than a current player :crazy:

Big Pete

Referee
I gave you too much credit earlier, really it shouldn't take a genius to realise I didn't tape those games.

But keep at it.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Of course you won't, you didn't make sense the 5 other times #-o

Best you be looking at those tapes again Einstein :crazy:

Didgi

:lol: Regardless of the Smith v Hanley debate there's some nutcases in here.

I was planning on watching some old matches, But as I didn't tape them personally they mustn't exist/because I didnt watch them live no opinion can be made from them.