What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kapow - sandow

MrT

Juniors
Scored a brilliant individual try and kicked a 40/20 that led to a try and then converted from the sideline.

I was against the move to begin with but I am happy to saycan't wait for him to play for us.

In 2012 KAPOW - SANDOW

TheParraboy

Staff member
70 min: The Rabbitohs set of six is almost non-existent in attacking ability and they go nowhere. Sandow's kick on the last is disappointing and Goodwin dives on the loose ball.

Dogs score in the next 2 mins, and are running away with the game now 32-18

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
Scored a brilliant individual try and kicked a 40/20 that led to a try and then converted from the sideline.

I was against the move to begin with but I am happy to saycan't wait for him to play for us.

In 2012 KAPOW - SANDOW
Wow that a big turn around Mr T, so where are all the other Sandow whingers? and let pray he has already signed for us, he has doen more in 1 game than our halves in 2 seasons, harsh but fair I think.

Swiftstylez

Bench
He is similar to Tim Smith but a lot more stable off the field. Sandow played really well against the Dogs and if not for him the score would have been a lot more dire.

6. Cronk
7. Sandow

The dream will be realized.

MrT

Juniors
Dogs score in the next 2 mins, and are running away with the game now 32-18

Parraboy, give me the minutes of Robson and Mortimer this season.
I assure you you wouldn't wipe your arse with them.

Having Sandow at 7 means we can move Hayne to 6 as he won't have the pressure totally on his shoulders.

Parraboy is Sandow responsible that Asotasi still has butter on his hands from this mornings breakfast?

boxhead

First Grade
Sandow was close to if not the best player on the park for Souths tonight, and was the main factor in their mini come-back. I love how TheParraBoy keeps harping on about one incident but ignores the great indivual try he scored and the 40/20 he kicked whilst his team needed it.

eels_fan

First Grade
Sandow easily in top 3 players on the field.

One bad kick didn't lose them the game!

MrT

Juniors
KAPOW - SANDOW

under the right coaching he could be a star. He's 22 years of age remember.
One thing we lack massively in our halves is turn of speed, he has it in truckloads.

With the right team, Kearney will make us play a more expansive game

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I thought Sandow was ordinary tonight.

Missed tackles like a turnstile.
Poor kicks in general play, bar the 40/20 fluke.

The Rabbitohs were right in it until Sandow lost his way. Terrible organizing.

MrT

Juniors
Maroubra Eel, your sracasm fooled no one. We signed Sandow not Jonathan Thurston

cumberlandcozza

Juniors
On a side note, glad we aren't chasing sutton, he stunk tonight..... yes sandow was good tonight, and after his performance, I now have something to guage our halves against tomorrow.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I thought Sandow was ordinary tonight.

Missed tackles like a turnstile.
Poor kicks in general play, bar the 40/20 fluke.

The Rabbitohs were right in it until Sandow lost his way. Terrible organizing.

mate pull your head in

we got him at a bargain price, he can score nippy tries and get 40/20s at his beck and call

glory days ahead

TheRam

Coach
bahahahaha love your work RAM. I hadn't got it copyright, so go for your life.

If he fires, I hope someone makes this banner up

I'm just running off your great work MrT. It's a beauty. Cheers. :D

MrT

Juniors
That's what I love, some unity among us.
Happy Easter to you all and that includes you Poupo

Eelementary

Post Whore
Very excited about Sandow signing. He has all the skills and is still only 22 years old. Plus he's a magnificent goal-kicker - problem there is we already have a magnificent goal-kicker in Burt!

MrT

Juniors
Very excited about Sandow signing. He has all the skills and is still only 22 years old. Plus he's a magnificent goal-kicker - problem there is we already have a magnificent goal-kicker in Burt!

"problem there is we already have a magnificent goal-kicker in Burt"
That's not a problem, it's a luxury

Latest posts