What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Karate Kid Remake! Don't do it please!

St. Brett

Juniors
Was doing some thinking this morning about these remakes with todays times.
Take Stalones Rocky Balboa remake last year for example.
What purpose does that film serve today?
And was it needed?
That film doesn't mean jack sh*t right now.
It didn't leave a lasting impression and you have to wonder why it was even green lighted in the first place.
It's an insult to the original rocky movie.

To think that they're filming that Karate Kid remake right now!

sean_kanan.JPG

See, this is what I'm talking about when you google image search karate's bad boy Mike Barns.
He thinks he's a beef cake and anyone watching me type online here in the TAB will think I'm surfing for pretty boys while looking up Mike Barns and make up wild assumptions.
Go goole image surf yourself for Mike Barns name Sean kanan and watch all the pinup boy photo's that appear.

Last edited:

alien

Referee
He thinks he's a beef cake and anyone watching me type online here in the TAB will think I'm surfing for pretty boys while looking up Mike Barns and make up wild assumptions.
Go goole image surf yourself for Mike Barns name Sean kanan and watch all the pinup boy photo's that appear.

perhaps what they are assuming is the truth :lol:

you seem to be fascinated by mr silva, bad boy barnesy and even kleese :lol: