What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Karl Filiga rumour

Vossy

Bench
there has been many rumours about him, ricky said he is a long term project and i think he is going to persist with that

murraymob

Coach
considering he is on $100k you would want him to be a fast project .Its no secret Stuart wants to free up some money.

Inferno

Coach
:roll:

He's actually on 200k but as has been reported many times, it is largely incentive based. Given he only played about 10mins of first grade this year, I would be surprised if he earned more than a quarter of that.

I've heard Karl Filiga is heading to Souths, any truth to this rumour ?

Konsty has been chasing this one up all afternoon. The great man has heard that he wants out, but the Sharks see some long term value in persisting with him. It could go either way, but Konsty's source reckons he's staying.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I saw this thread title and thought the rumour would be that he was a footballer.

Since 73

First Grade
Quasimodo Konsty:

Konsty has been chasing this one up all afternoon. The great man has heard that he wants out, but the Sharks see some long term value in persisting with him.

I didn't hear that actually, but thanks for the compliment.

Konsty has been chasing this one up all afternoon. The great man has heard that he wants out, but the Sharks see some long term value in persisting with him. It could go either way, but Konsty's source reckons he's staying.

Great man, i am hearing he will stay as well, we need potential centres, being light on there already, then again depends how much souths want to give us

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
f**k. I think the last thing the Eels need is another lazy unit with a bad attitude.

Better get Dave Q to write him a letter so he knows he's loved.

Since 73

First Grade
Someone said on one of the footy shows the other day Daniel Anderson will do well at Parra as he has a good rapport with the Poly Boys.

But I thought they nearly ran him out of town when he coached warriors as they reckoned he didn't respect their customs or some such thing.

Anybody else remember somethin like that?

Latest posts