What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Karmichael Hunt hightlight vid - Couple Q's help please.

fourplay

Juniors
Hey I am planning on making a highlights vid.
I have all access to all the Brisbane matches but its a lot to look through.

I'm specifically looking for footage of Hunt and his step. So could some of you off the top of your head pls name some games from this year that I should take a look at ?
I am focusing on his step. So a game like last night against the sharks where he beat 2-3 defenders with that unique benji step. Or the game this year against St George are perfect examples.

If you can, tell me which rd, where abouts in the game, which half etc would be good.
Thx.

Remember the game against the Dragons at Suncorp where he stepped Hornby (at that time he as the NSW fullback) and went withing a couple of metres of scoring. I was at that game it was great. Can't remember which round it was though. :?

fourplay

Juniors
Oh yeah I mean other games besides the dragons game..
If you know any other broncos game this year with highlights like that it'd be great ;-) Saves me having to look through every game this year :evil:

ethos

Live Update Team
Against the Sharks, 2 weeks ago I think.

Has the camera along the sideline and he steps twice and beats both Sharks guys. :)

its benjis step he started that kind of step but the media didnt cover it due to non tigers games on ch9 but the broncos get plenty of games so yeah it stood out. not trying to start anything with anyone but i hate it when the media says he (hunt) has a step that no one else has when he copied it from benji :(

Karmichael Hunt

Juniors
I like the fact that people want a "Step Off" between Benji and Hunt. Would be interesting to watch but cannot be judged consistently and is much more exciting when it happens during the game