What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Karmichael Hunt

Wizardman

First Grade
Out of all the NRL comebacks I've seen, I doubt any would have been as quiet as Hunt was the other night. He absolutely did sfa

Perth Red

Post Whore
You always think it must be incredibly hard to play at nrl level, then hunt gets a starting spot after ten years out and you wonder if it really is lol.

Canard

Immortal
You always think it must be incredibly hard to play at nrl level, then hunt gets a starting spot after ten years out and you wonder if it really is lol.

Despite a massive hand job, I think Hunt has a touch more athleticism and experience at this level then an overweight soap dodger who highest accolade was captaining their under 8s B team.

That being said, I doubt you see him again once Kelly is fit.

kdalymc

Bench
Just start him at fullback FFS. If we're gonna get smashed every week at least give us some wicked Martin Lang style kick returns

_snafu_

Immortal
I think the Broncos should look to improve the roster by bringing in another experienced former Broncos ‘star’, Lachlan Maranta. Standards have to be set.

big hit!

Bench

Kevin Walters giving a 34-year old cutie a start as an NRL half after spending 13 seasons out of the NRL, ahead of any other viable option Brisbane have at their disposable, is grounds for his immediate sacking. He clearly can't work out their problems.

The halves aren't the reason your defence is letting in 30, 40, 50pts each week.

Saxon

Bench
He certainly wasn't forced to, he was offered the Australian captaincy and given legal advice that the Penrith club could not do a thing legally if he elected not to honour his contract as the contract was to play in the (then) ARL competition. Matt Sing left under similar circumstances. So just like Williams, Fittler went where the grass was greenest.
Don't forget the shit-ton of money included.

Latest posts