What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Karmichael Hunt

Big Pete

Referee
Has reportedly signed a train and trial deal with the Broncos.

I'm surprised it took this long, I would have thought he would have participated in the pre-season trials and been around the club. Based on what I've seen he's light years away from the NRL but I don't see the harm in inviting him to training, especially since he already plays with a lot of the boys at the Magpies.

Showtime

Juniors
Hopefully he’s still got something left in those legs, I wouldn’t mind seeing what he can do in the centre’s because I’m not sure I want to watch Mead in the centres much longer.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Hopefully he’s still got something left in those legs, I wouldn’t mind seeing what he can do in the centre’s because I’m not sure I want to watch Mead in the centres much longer.

When you sign a player of meads standard and he starts it shows just how dire a situation we are in

Nerd

Bench
Hopefully Hunt can still tackle as the Raiders are going to run a lot of plays his way.