What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Karmichael Who?

Broncos93

Juniors
IMO Corey Norman is on his way to cementing the 1. Spot as his own. He really played like Hunt, without the stupid shoulder charges. Excusing a few poor reads in the second man play when he came in instead of getting it out, he fit in perfectly with the Broncos style of attack. From what I can tell from last night, I think when he gets a bit more comfortable, with some more experience and puts some more weight in he'll be a great replacement for Hunt.
What's your opinion on how he played? Should Hoffman be given a go?

The 18th Man

Juniors
The job is Corey Norman's until such time he either loses form or another player forces the hand of Ivan Henjak. Norman looks like a potential star, but let's not go overboard in his assessment after one good showing (keeping in mind, made some mistakes).

The thread title is a little rough on Hunt in my opinion.

beads6

First Grade
This thread is a joke seriously... Norman was outstanding and looks the goods but he has done nothing cutie achieved yet so save it for a couple of years down the track.

Broncos93

Juniors
The thread title is a joke. It was continuously made by Channel 9 commentators whenever Norman did something good. Take a chill pill.

Lycon79

Juniors
I think Norman did well and and did all he can to earn a start in next weeks game but to go as far as saying he cemented his spot is stretching it. The cowboys didn't test with a High ball which I'm anxious to see how he goes in that situation, he has to earn his stripes fisrt. IMO maybe after 5-6 rounds we will have a clearer picture of where he stands ATM I think Hoffman is still snapping at his heels.

Last edited:

ponies 4ever

Juniors
The trip to the nations capital on Monday night will be very interesting in the progression of Corey Norman. It has not been a happy hunting ground 4 us period ! Best wishes Corey.............. and by the way the title of this thread is extremely disrepectful considering K'S input at the club but I believe it might of been done tongue in cheek. ;-)

Broncos93

Juniors
I'll say it one last time... the thread title was definately tongue in cheek. Karmichael was my favourite player in the team behind Locky until he left, and I still wish him all the best in AFL/Union, but when your new fullback makes an impressive debut like that it's hard not to smile and joke about it.

renouf

Juniors
We'll miss hunt's reliability under the high ball, and his involvement in the backline plays, other then that he won't be missed.

His defence was never any good, and his involvement in tight games had become quieter over the past few seasons.

Last edited:

Latest posts