What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kato Ottio

callmack1

Staff member
Sorry to make a new thread but I wasn't sure where I should post this.

I've just come online after a big day at work to see the news.

I am absoulutely shocked and saddened by the sudden death of Kato Ottio. I only saw him play in the World Cup and he has no links to our club but it's always a terrible thing to hear and it is pretty saddening. He looked like a beast and I was pretty impressed by him at the WC. He seemed to have a big future ahead.

It just goes to show you that terrible things like this can happen to anyone at any moment, no matter how young or healthy we are. It just puts things into perspective and we really shouldn't take anyday for granted and we should be thankful for our blessings each and everyday.

RIP Kato and condolances to all his family and friends.

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Sorry to make a new thread but I wasn't sure where I should post this.

I've just come online after a big day at work to see the news.

I am absoulutely shocked and saddened by the sudden death of Kato Ottio. I only saw him play in the World Cup and he has no links to our club but it's always a terrible thing to hear and it is pretty saddening. He looked like a beast and I was pretty impressed by him at the WC. He seemed to have a big future ahead.

It just goes to show you that terrible things like this can happen to anyone at any moment, no matter how young or healthy we are. It just puts things into perspective and we really shouldn't take anyday for granted and we should be thankful for our blessings each and everyday.

RIP Kato and condolances to all his family and friends.
Yeah there is a fellow poster on here who was saying a couple of years ago about his talent...

Yeah shocking news.......

Rabbitoad

Juniors
Met him a few times on my trips to Canberra. Genuinely nice guy. Thoughts go out to his family

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
shockingly sad news it took me by surprise condolences to his family its very very sad indeed he had a very bright future...

Shadow...

Pommy

Coach
Telecrap:

Ottio collapsed after a 8km run with the PNG Hunters.

He decided to run back rather than walk or drive like most of the other guys.

Very sad the guy seems to have just been delt a shite hand on different levels.

Latest posts