What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kayal Iro debut

fizzgig

Juniors
I am going to take the alternate view, Nikora back next week
We come out and blitz Raiders, Iro bags a couple sets up Ronaldo, he comes off field he gets compared to ET and Sludge.
Talakai goes well in forwards.
What would Fitz do then, if he sends him to Reggie's, Iro will demand out and you can't be him, this game could be very interesting
I love it!

Dreams are free.

Frenzy.

Immortal
The IROny of post #54 in this thread…

I feel for Kayal, he is up to play his 2nd game, and in a side that is decimated. Great for confidence of the kid.

We will give you a shot when we are desperate! Not when you can thrive but when we as a club are under the pump.

In ya go! Good luck. Crap development approach in my opinion.
Probably should have quoted it. I don't see #54

Special K

Coach
Fitz has been Iro's biggest fan but the reality is he is behind Sifa. We haven't had a reason to promote him over Sifa. Don't listen to people who don't follow the club.

carinashark

First Grade
I would like to see how Iro goes defensively, because I don’t think he will be able to match in attack against that pack.

Inferno

Coach
no, I don't think so.

Sifa back to left centre, hopefully Finucane back and he replaces Atkinson on the bench.

jc155776

Coach
Brit's back next game.
Does Iro keep his spot?
Depends on who is availble for the bench forwards. I’d put Talakai back but if Uele is out still and Rudolph out I think the bench has to be Tuku, Williams, Talakai, Atkinson.

tye

Juniors
Tuku should keep his spot and he will add some X factor to our bench. The impact he and Jack provided turned the game.

Frenzy.

Immortal
OK, JW and TH unsigned. 2 of them would be nervous the way Tuks is emerging. Like I said at the time Tuks was extended it's interesting the order of retention.

OK, JW and TH unsigned. 2 of them would be nervous the way Tuks is emerging. Like I said at the time Tuks was extended it's interesting the order of retention.
With AFB coming, re-signing Hunt is a bit of a head scratcher. Maybe some think it was the correct decision but as far as freshening the squad up and moving a few blokes on it's 1 I'm not a fan of especially if it impacts us keeping Jack