What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kaz. Moderator. Grow Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider_69

Post Whore
St.Gilla your an idiot
Ozzie is a top bloke, we dont see eye to eye on alot of things (mainly rooster V raider crap) but he is a good mod and a top bloke IMHO

TRANSLATION

Juniors
Willow said:
chemical brother, wtf are you talking about? Moderators with dual memberships? Get real.

StGillaman, if you have an issue with a moderator, bring it up in the appropriate manner, by email, by PM to me, or in the website issues forum.

Making a post in the open forum demanding that a mod gets removed really gives me the shits. I've told you before that you get no favourable response from me whenever you go down that path.

I dont care what happened on other boards. This is a different place and we have our way of dealing with things. Leave your public rantings at the door.

Freedom of speech? Abuse of power? Listen to yourself.

No Probs Willow.
The Article was NRL Caution Finch.. Its an NRL issue. They should not touch it. No matter how many freinds say it may be moved, fact is, is that is was a directive from the NRL. This IS the NRL Section.

Clevo

Juniors
I'm with Stgill on this too.... the Morley poll is here...why isn;t that moved to Rooster forum too?

The consequences of the riots last week are indeed an NRL related issue.

Moderators should be careful about appearances when moderating threads about the club they also support.

I think the thread should be moved back to it's rightful place.

in the NRL section

Clevo

Juniors
Actually just looking at the thread listings on the NRl forum

There's a poll on Morley, aa thread called "it's 9 after midday" and a couple of other threads relating to the riots last Friday....that should be moved or deleted.

It looks very perculiar that a rooster moderator..out of all the thread topics picks this one to moderate on.

Doesn;t look very unbiased to me.

The Finch article adds a little bit of balance to a hot debate pertaining to NRL's handling of the situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts