What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kearney delighted with Walker deal

mrpwnd

Bench
and you wonder why people say we are a 1 player team,

we are going to now pick players purely for their ability to back up hayne and put the ball over the line. :crazy:
It's a good formula.
Get blokes that can put Hayne into the open.
Then get blokes that can back him up.

Simple as 1+1.
Walker is twittering that he's miserable and missing his family again....
Twitter is gay.

born an eel

Bench
It's a good formula.
Get blokes that can put Hayne into the open.
Then get blokes that can back him up.

Simple as 1+1.
What you have stated is a totally different formula and sounds more like playing as a team where 1+1+1 = 4 or 6.

most people get confused as they only see what hayne does and miss out on the rest of the team work that allows hayne the spotlight.

^b0ss^

Juniors
Yea totally come on people 2nd tier,at this stage he shouldnt be getting a game.I hope he is, if there are injuries or off the bench at best.

Twitter is gay.
tell that to jarryd, morts, tim mannah and hindy they are all on twitter lol :D
but i have to admit there is a LOT of utter sh*t on twitter and for reasons beyond my understanding most of it is in the top tweets list :crazy:

mrpwnd

Bench
tell that to jarryd, morts, tim mannah and hindy they are all on twitter lol :D
but i have to admit there is a LOT of utter sh*t on twitter and for reasons beyond my understanding most of it is in the top tweets list :crazy:
Twitter is sh*t though.
But it's okay for Hayne to use it though, he's a freak.

mrpwnd

Bench
What you have stated is a totally different formula and sounds more like playing as a team where 1+1+1 = 4 or 6.

most people get confused as they only see what hayne does and miss out on the rest of the team work that allows hayne the spotlight.
Okay then, Hayne + team built around him = success.

I don't think anyone detracts from the hard work that the rest of the team put out, it's just that most of the time during it's been Hayne that put the icing on the cake that we needed to win, which is what you want when you build a team around a player/s.