What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kearney for the Warriors?

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Yeah agreed. This sort of stuff wasn't measured, I just don't see them doing that well sort of stuff - he seemed like a man with an agenda. And he probably is.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
I never looked at it as anything more than attempts at humour from him, certainly never saw any hate towards NZ or anything like that

He used to always take the piss on the footy show as well, remember the haka he did with the sheep and stuff etc

You could take half of his jibes as his brother as thinking he hates him as well but that clearly isn't the case

If I remember back to show 1 of the year, and his comeback, he emphatically made the point that he didn't have any affiliations towards any club any longer so that have him a free pass to get stuck in, no bullshit was what I think he said he planned to offer the show. Maybe he went a touch hard at that for a few weeks and now we are back to a mix of that with his blend of humour thrown in

Last edited:

Aragorn

First Grade
Agree, never take anything from Matt and Joey at face value. They probably make jokes about their own mother....