What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kearney names side to play Newcastle

Jono078

Referee
Best possible team you guys could name?

Hopefully a good game, but id be disappointed if you guys are able to stay within 10 points of us.

Gronk

Staff member

Hopefully a good game, but id be disappointed if you guys are able to stay within 10 points of us.

Cocky words from a team that's only won 2 games all year. :roll:

natheel

Coach

Better than our side that took on manly. Esi is a better attacker than Morgan.

Knights havnt been great and we will be quietly confident of beating you guys after beating manly

Glenn

First Grade

A win is a win, we will take it if it's by 10pts or less. :p

Freak2

Juniors

Not sure that's accurate.

Would love Jacob Loko named in the centres!

84 Baby

Referee

Completely agree. I expect 2 tries in the opening 5 minutes and then us to kick on and end score us 40, you guys nil

Jono078

Referee
Haha, hit a bit of a nerve with you guys :p

Was good to see you guys win on the weekend, but let's face it, was one of the shakiest wins I've seen.

Pretty solid team named, should be an interesting game, we'll both learn lots about our teams after this one I'm sure.

Parra Pride

Referee
Haha, hit a bit of a nerve with you guys :p

Was good to see you guys win on the weekend, but let's face it, was one of the shakiest wins I've seen.

Pretty solid team named, should be an interesting game, we'll both learn lots about our teams after this one I'm sure.

I agree that Parra won't play to our full potential with Gidley out injured, but playing without a key players is going to happen, we just have to get over it and play as best we can without his presence on the field.

#ParraBy72

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Joseph Paulo must start!!

He was a key player in the win last week and his early touches and ball playing opened up our attack. I'd love Horo for Lasalo on the bench.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Horo's not doing himself any favours with his wenty form at the moment..just saying.