What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kearney: The Dark Side backs another winner!

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Can't wait to see this game. Apprently Noodles has gone very close to being MOTM.

Well just finished watching the 1st Half on Fox.

Maybe Kearney did some things in the second half?

A couple of scurries at the line but that was about it.

Kicking was very average.

A lack of metres and reaching the winger or the fullback on the full most times.

Well fugg me.

I'm a fan of Kearney's but what's all the excitement about him today?

I had to wait till the 68th minute for a try assist.

74th minute to force a goal line drop out.

Some good direction of the team.

Hardly a special game.

Hope Noddys back next week.

This thread is so weird!

Frenzy.

Post Whore
24 minutes actually. It was his kick to Albert that set up Bailey's try. His service was slick, his organisation top shelf, defence very solid and option taking good.

ali

Bench
His kicking game was fairly good. He gets good hang time and kicks a decent bomb. Vagana should never be allowed to kick ever again!

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
kearney croo field bombed for albert who tocuhed it back for Bailey you dikwad.
he then grubbered for the entire backline & simmons ended up the lucky recipient of a good kick.

Dread

Juniors
Yep, agreed. Kearney played well on the back of some very handy go forward. Has obviously been following the Dykes school of halfback play, as opposed to the Noddy school.

I thought Kinga did a superb job though. Ate plenty of metres, caught a few blokes offside for penalties and his kicking was adequate enough to keep Kearney from being too pressured at any stage.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Dread said:
Yep, agreed. Kearney played well on the back of some very handy go forward. Has obviously been following the Dykes school of halfback play, as opposed to the Noddy school.

I thought Kinga did a superb job though. Ate plenty of metres, caught a few blokes offside for penalties and his kicking was adequate enough to keep Kearney from being too pressured at any stage.

Kinga went well but his kicking was mixed. Much like the whole team actually. First half kicks were quality but 2 he took out of dummy half when the Raiders were on top were simply poor.

So what school of halfback play is obviously the better for our team?