What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

keary a dragon

Simon

Juniors
Great news if true. We needed a half and really with today's salary cap and expected increase in 2018 if it is 600k its not that bad.

southsport

First Grade
Great news if true. We needed a half and really with today's salary cap and expected increase in 2018 if it is 600k its not that bad.

If he plays anything like he did last night against parra he'll be a great signing.

BrissyRedV

Bench
Can't say I am convinced that he is what we need at halfback, but at least that part of recruitment is completed and we can move on from there. Now we need a decent dummy half to replace Rein, a ball playing fullback and a couple of middle pigs and an edge backrower or 2. Oh, and a head coach.

Can't say I am convinced that he is what we need at halfback, but at least that part of recruitment is completed and we can move on from there. Now we need a decent dummy half to replace Rein, a ball playing fullback and a couple of middle pigs and an edge backrower or 2. Oh, and a head coach.

:lol: all pretty accurate. Have to start somewhere and two 5/8's is part of the problem

blacksafake

First Grade

Thats a pretty big broom you have there. Agree especially the coach.

Red V for life

Juniors
Interesting development.

Peter Badel said last week on NRL360 we had no interest at the asking price. I hope the promise of 1st grade every week means a reasonable price was negotiated.

If true, i guess it is confirmed Benji will be exiting stage left. Will be keen to see how he reacts. I back him to just enjoy the rest of the trip and in the process cut it up!

BrissyRedV

Bench
Interesting development.

Peter Badel said last week on NRL360 we had no interest at the asking price. I hope the promise of 1st grade every week means a reasonable price was negotiated.

If true, i guess it is confirmed Benji will be exiting stage left. Will be keen to see how he reacts. I back him to just enjoy the rest of the trip and in the process cut it up!

It is a worry some of the figures being bandied around about his actual asking price. If it is true he is on his way to us, hopefully his last few weeks at the rabbits have been a humbling experience and brought his asking price ro a reasonable figure.

Minh

First Grade
If true, I'm not too disappointed and interested to see how he goes at halfback. He would compliment Widdop well. I'm going to miss Benji also, he's an exciting player that I have had the privilege to watch don the Red V thanks for the memories and I hope he kills it for the rest of the year.

_Johnsy

Referee

TBH mate, I'm prepared to take a punt on him. When you look at our current 1/2 predicament, any movement is a step in the right direction.

Latest posts